The Faculty of Social Sciences is a broadly disciplined faculty wherein the following classic disciplines and modern terrains have a place:
- Communication and Organization Sciences
- Philanthropic Studies
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Sociology and Cultural Anthropology
The strength of the faculty comes from the combination and cooperation between disciplines and its focus on current societal issues. The staff currently consists of about 300 people. Each year about 1.500 bachelor students and about 1.400 (pre-)master students enroll for one of its programs.
- The course list below contains only the courses the Faculty contributes to the PPE programme (or participates in – in case of an integrative course). The Faculty of Social Sciences offers also other courses, part of other bachelor and master programmes.
- The faculty list below contains only the researchers/lecturers involved in the PPE programme. The Faculty of Social Sciences as a whole consists of a larger body of people.